- No glass is permitted on the beach
- No alcohol is permitted on the beach
- No open fires or fireworks are allowed on the beach
- No littering is permitted; trash receptacles are provided at beach accesses
- Items left at the beach overnight (tents, chairs, etc.) may be confiscated
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach from 10am – 6pm from May 1st – September 30th; dogs must be on a leash at all times.
We require a 14-day advance notice for any cancellations or changes made to your reservation. In the unlikely event that you must cancel your reservation: a cancellation of 7 to 13 days of your arrival date will result in us retaining your deposit, which will be credited toward a future stay. Cancellations less than 7 days of your arrival date will result in us charging for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room, a partial or full refund will be made.